Josefov is the smallest Prague quarter which is surrounded by the Old Town. Most of the Prague Jewish sights such as synagogues, cemetery, town hall, etc. are located there. The quarter was originally called Jewish Town, it was renamed Josefov only after it was connected to Prague in 1850 as the fifth town.
Copyright © 2014 All photos Radek Slabyhoud Sr. | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org